Available individually in PUL.
The original one-size pocket nappy has become a popular choice around the world for good reason. It is very comfy and highly adjustable, fitting babies from birth to potty.
In a 2007 consumer trial Wonderoos outperformed all other reusable nappies tested and as well as 78% of disposable nappies! And now it’s even better… introducing the new Wonderoos v3! If you liked the popular v2 nappy, you’re going to love the Wonderoo v3!
- fully updated colour range in supersoft PUL
- the popular three-stage microterry/bamboo insert
- colour co-ordinated snaps for a smarter look
- trim, sleek shape giving a good fit across the agespan
Comfort – our number one priority!
- Lined with stretchy, soft ‘stay-dry’ fleece layer to keep baby’s skin dry
- Unique leg bindings to give maximum protection: no red marks!
- No seams against baby’s body, so suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Thickness of the nappy can be altered to the occasion to make sure baby is comfortable whether its playtime or bedtime
- Trim fitting from newborn to toddler
- one piece to put on baby – no wraps, boosters etc
- fasten at the waist with a simple set of poppers
- quick to change for little wrigglers and on-the-go-toddlers
- Close fit and unique leg casings make for an extremely reliable and leak-resistant fit
- Carefully combining modern technical fabrics with bamboo to give the best performance
- Lining releases solids easily into the toilet, or flushable liners can be used
- No soaking. Fully machine washable
- Extremely quick to dry naturally
… and economy
- Only one size to buy
- Durable nappy which will wear well, wash after wash
- Purchase a set of nappies & inserts and a storage bag or bucket and you never need to buy anything else!
- No special soaks, detergents or liners are necessary.
Wonderoos do not recommend the use of liquid detergent on their nappies.